Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Nice Peter: A short little song about love

Now, for a short little song about love by Nice Peter.



It's not hard to be in love
For me anymore
It's as easy as an egg
Falling on the floor
You won't ever have to drive
I'll get us there
Just promise me you won't cry
When I lose my hair

I'll probably meet you as a friend
And I won't see the change
But, all of the sudden
We'll both feel something strange
You can ask me if it hurts
I'll tell you no
Just promise me you won't leave
When I'm getting older
You will be getting older too
And I'll still be there for you

With or without the hair
Just be you.

Many thanks tomasterofvlogging for posting the lyrics of this song in the comment box of the video.

PS: I'm not in love. Maybe I am. If the guy's on the video counts (or Jeremy Lin). Just kidding! But seriously. Nope, not lin love. I mean, in love. Wait! I'm not in love okay!

No comments: