Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

My top 10 favourite love songs

I'm feeling extra jiwang tonight, which is rare because I rarely show my jiwang-ness.

In case some of you don't know, jiwang is a Malay slang for sentimental.

Since I'm feeling jiwang/sentimental, I'm going to list down my top 10 favourite love songs (Youtube videos included) that I would like to include in our (me and my future husband who currently remains a mystery for me to solve) love song CD mix.

#10 Irony by Seriously

I've been a fan of Seriously since 2009. With their catchy beat and light hearted lyrics, what's not to like about this track?



#9 Baby It's Fact by Hellogoodbye

Baby, it's fact. All of it's true. They way black is black and blue which is blue. My love is true, it's a matter of fact. Oh and you love me too. It's as simple as that. Baby, our love is true.



#8 Tonight I Know by Chester See

This song describes how I feel every time I have a crush/fall in love with someone, except for the 'Tonight I Know' part.



#7 Valentine by Kina Grannis

To be honest, Valentine's Day is non-existent in my calendar but this sing is just so sweet :)



#6 I Won't Give Up Until You're Safe and Sound by Ryan Narciso

This is a mash up of Jason Mraz's I Won't Give Up and Taylor Swift's Safe and Sound. They actually go together.



#5 In Your Arms by Kina Grannis



#4 A Short Little Song About Love by Nice Peter

This is a short and sweet song about love.



#3 All My Love by Cameron Mitchell

This is an original song by Cameron Mitchell from the Glee Project. What I like about this song is that it makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.



#2 This is a Way by David Choi



#1 You're a Gift by Dante Give Me Motion

I can listen to this song for a million times and can still melt. Seriously.






No comments: