Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Alhamdulillah.......

Feeling: Grateful
Listening to: Missing Piece by David Choi




Alhamdulillah. I made it. I mean, we made it. I caused a drama when I absentmindedly typed in my old student ID instead of my IC. I tweeted to my friend, Mior about it. He told me to appeal. Then, when I want to recheck my results, I saw the instruction said to type in my IC. D'oh!!!! Once I typed in my IC, what do you know? I made it!!! Told Mior about it. He jokingly called me attention seeker. Dude, it's an honest mistake. He made it to LLB as well. Yay!

Welcome to LLB. Goodbye colours, hoodies, jeans and t-shirts. Hello black and white, punch card, early mornings, late nights, over piling work and... hell.




HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!


This. Is how my seniors looked like when they found out my friends and I made it to LLB. Err.... at least that's how I imagine how they would look like. This include the cute innocent looking ones.

Just kidding!!!!! But seriously... we're still buddies right guys?



Aww, come on. Look at him. We're buddies. Right? Meow meow?


Anyway, I would like to say to all of my friends who made it to LLB:

WE MADE IT!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!

Images by this site and this site

7 comments:

Unknown said...

walau aku taktau apa tu llb, tapi bunyi macam benda besaq.

tahniah!

Redhzuan Indera said...

= ) untunglahhhh !
done following .

http://www.coretpujangga.blogspot.com

Diyana Munira said...

Terima kasih :)

Anonymous said...

Datin DM, uni adalah tempat yg kejam.

citer pasal budak law, member gua di UM dulu, masuk UM pakai STPM, dean list 2nd year, dia terkandas dlm pelajaran dan terkeluar dari Uni masa 3rd-4th year. pasal personal issues je, nak kata frust awek, sama2 foreveralone ahhaha.

so belajor la sebaik mungkin. Law tough.

Diyana Munira said...

Firdaus.9898, thank you for sharing your story and tips. I am aware that law is tough. I did my foundation for 3 semesters after my SPM and degree for 8 semesters (which is supposed to be for 6 semesters). I managed to survive with arguably plenty of battle scars. Aku cuma pernah dapat 3 pointer masa sem 7 saja, deans' list jauh sekali. Now, I'm doing my profesisonal degree which actually akan suck my energy dry sampai boleh jadi zombie for one year.

Aku pernah fail subjects. Aku pun hampir kena dismiss. Alhamdulillah, aku survive. Uni memang kejam. It's actually a cross between one of the best place ever and a torture chamber. Throughout my studies, I develop an love-hate relationship with my uni and basically hated almost everybody there. I do have my depressing moments. But, I'll pull through.

Hopefully, I can survive this one.

PS: I'm, still in the same uni.

muiz aL said...

Uni kejam? Err..

http://notadijari.blogspot.com/

Rasa Mewah Catering said...

Jangan terkejut, kita jumpa link awak dari Blog Serius ...dah lama. Bookmark je dulu. Baru hari ni boleh baca...

Selamat Berjaya