Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

10 reasons why I'm not cool

This is a response to this video:



So, this my 10 reasons why I'm not cool.

:: Jingle begins ::

10 Reasons why I am not cool

:: Jingle ends ::

10. I spend more time watching Youtube videos than talking to people.

9. I like to make lame impression of people I know. This includes friends and lecturers.

8. I write parody lyrics to songs and think they're funny even though they're just plain lame.

7. I hum to this song on a regular basis.



6. I tend to use fake accents (sometimes non-existent) to make my statements sound funny.

5. I really want to be a secret agent like Cody Banks.

4. I really and actually want to be a ninja. I mean, an actual ninja. And, tend to use that as an excuse not to be in a relationship.

3. I want to have a picture of me holding a numchuck while posing like a ninja on 9Gag.

2. I tend to act cool in front of guys fearing that they will think I'm gedik. If they're younger than me, I act like I'm their older sister. Sometimes, I try too hard to act really cool that I look dorky and weird instead. I even call some of my guy friends 'bro'.

1. I think that this video is the best PSA for alcohol and binge drinking.



I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't want any of my drunk friends to embarrass me like that. Plus, this is the camera phone age yo! It may be uploaded on Youtube and turned viral for at least 2 years. Yikes!

No comments: