Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Stuff people say on your blog

So, there are plenty of videos uploaded about stuff people say such as, Sh*t girls say, Sh*t Muslim say, Sh*t Asian dads say and the like. So, I'm inspired to make an entry about stuff blog commentors say.

Here goes nothing.

#1 Stuff annoying anonymous commentors say on your blog:

"FAIL!!!!"

"First!!!!!"

#2 Stuff friends say on your blog:

"Oh, pergi tak ajak. kfinetenkiu."

"Wei, you're still not over whatshername is it? Dude, please. Get over it."

#3 Stuff blogwalkers who stumble upon your blog say:

"I was blogwalking when I stumbed upon your blog. Cool entry. Do follow me back :)"

#4 Stuff flirtatious reader say on your blog:

"You look good in this picture. So, are you single ::raises eyebrow flirtatiously:: ?"

#5 Stuff trolls say on your blog:

"You stink!!!!! Weeeee!!!!!"

#6 Stuff conspiracy theorists say on your blog:

"You sir! Are the agent of (insert ridiculous and blown out of proportion conspiracy that you never heard of here) bound to take over the world!!!!"

"Illuminatus! Illuminatus!!!"

#7 Stuff people who have the same experience as you say on your blog:

"Dude! That's exactly what happened to me!!!"

#8 Stuff Pro-Mahasiswa people say:

"We must defend our right to academic freedom!!!!!"

#9 Stuff Pro-Aspirasi people say:

"Be grateful to the authorities!!!!"

#9.5 Stuff Pro-M and Pro-A say to each other:

Pro A: Kau jenis makhluk yang tak tau bersyukur!!!!
Pro M: Kau tu macam lembu dicucuk hidung!!!!

#10 Stuff non-partisan people wish to say to Pro-Aspirasi and Pro-Mahasiwa people:

"Oh my God! Could you guys please shut up before I kill you guys with my shotgun???"

#11 Stuff people who engage in MLM say in your blog:

"Hey, I just invested a few bucks on this program and alhamdulillah I'm earning millions. Click on this link to see my new car and learn how I do it: http://www.MLMpeople.com/newcar-howedoit.html

#12 Stuff webcam people say on your blog:

"You're cute. Let's chat on my webcam: http://www.webcampeoplearecreepy.com

That's all I can think of. Some of them are either exxagerated, toned down due to vulgarity and stuff and some are totally fictional. So, please don't take it seriously. And, I mean no offense here. This entry is for comedic purposes only. If you guys have any ideas that you wanna add, please comment or blog a respond to this entry. Cheers!

2 comments:

Emmet said...

wah, entry yang menarik, blog ni pun lawa, keep up the good work! ;D

Diyana Munira said...

Terima kasih :)